Welcome to SKORR!
SKORR® is a platform (website and mobile application) owned by Slaicos Lda., a company with registered address at Rua Vitor Cordon, nº 10-A, 5.º, 1200 - 484 Lisboa – Portugal, with taxpayer and company number 514464801 (hereinafter referred to as “SKORR”, “we” or “us”).
At SKORR we give you the power to reach higher visibility and take control over your digital information, measuring your digital influence, through an Index relying on machine learning algorithms. SKORR will give you, for the first time, a unified vision of all your social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Youtube, LinkedIn and Twitter- hereinafter jointly designated as “Social Media”).
SKORR will process information from the accounts that you voluntarily connect to SKORR and in turn will let you measure your influence, follow your key indicators (likes, posts, views, fans, subscribers, shares) but most important, check how successful your posts are through their interpretation, using some of the most advanced technologies like an algorithm especially developed for this purpose, which is in constant adjustment through Sentiment and Emotion Analysis, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
SKORR also allows Users to challenge their friends on different social contests and to see how their social picture looks like (if their friends’ privacy settings allows others to see their Skorr). If you do not wish to be challenged or if you do not wish for your profile to be made public, you should not use the Services or you should change your privacy settings accordingly.
It is our goal to improve your results and performance through automatic tips and tutorials based on data analytics, through the monitorization of your performance on social media.
When you use SKORR and these features, you will share some information with us. So we want to be upfront about the information we collect, how we use it, whom we share it with, and the choices we give you to control, access, and update your information.
In this context, SKORR shall determine the terms and purposes of the data processing and will be responsible, as Data Controller under the applicable law, for ensuring compliance with data protection rules.
Nevertheless, you can find additional tools and information at http://skorr.social/privacypolicy.htm
1. PERSONAL DATA
SKORR will use, for the purposes of the features abovementioned, certain information which has been submitted by the users on the Platform upon registration or which has been made available by Users on social media platforms, including personal data.
However, you must be aware that the processing of your personal data by Social Media is governed solely by the policies of such platforms, and SKORR shall have no liability or responsibility related thereto. Nonetheless, we encourage you to review the privacy policies of every social media platforms that you visit or use.
SKORR may collect and process Users’ data, such as: identification and contact details (name, e-mail, gender, location, citizenship, date of birth/age and photos), as well as content published on your Social Media profile(s) related to the use of the Platform.
For the purposes of the paragraph above, personal data is any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, identification number, location data and IP address.
In any of the abovementioned cases, SKORR assumes that the personal data were submitted by the respective data subject or that its submission was authorized by the same. SKORR further assumes that those data are real, accurate and up-to-date.
Furthermore, SKORR respects the rights of children and, therefore, our services are not intended for—and we don’t direct them to—anyone under 12, which is why we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 12. Hence, SKORR requires the holders of parental responsibility over children below the age of 16 to consent or authorize the processing of their personal data for the purposes indicated above.
2. PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
SKORR processes personal data for different purposes [including for third party business partners’ interests]. These purposes include, amongst others:
- . creation and management of your SKORR account/profile;
- . definition of your skorr (aggregate value of the Social Media profile(s) you choose to be part of your SKORR profile);
- . profiling you - automated processing (with no human intervention) of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to a natural person, in particular to analyse or predict aspects concerning that natural person's personal preferences, interests, behaviour, location or movements, which might affect you- through the analysis of your Social Media Media content and trends, in order to build my SKORR profile Interests;
- . participation in battles and challenges with other members of your SKORR network;
- . measurement of your influence and checking how successful my posts are through their interpretation, using some of the most advanced technologies like Sentiment and Emotion Analysis, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence:
- . profiling implementation of promotional or marketing communications targeted to the customer;
- . communicate with you about our features and notify you regarding your account;
- . de-personalize data to create an anonymous aggregated data base that we then use for research and business purposes;
- . answer to claims and requests, as well as other legitimate business and legal purposes.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
In the context of the purposes aforesaid, SKORR may disclose Users’ personal data:
- (i) To Data Processors to process the data under SKORR’s instructions and on its behalf (including application developers and maintenance service providers, IT providers, marketing and communication agencies, such as Appsee, Appsflyer, Firebase, The Tool, AppAnnie, Apple, GooglePlay, Facebook and Zendesk) in which case SKORR assures that such data processors provide sufficient guarantees regarding the implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures in such a manner that processing will meet the requirements of the applicable law and ensure the protection of the rights of the Data Subjects;
- (ii) To third parties and entities when SKORR considers necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal processes; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities;
- (iii) With third parties in case of any given restructuring of the company (Slaicos, Lda.), merger, sales, joint venture, transfer or any acquisition of the totality or part of its business, assets or stock (including under the scope of a liquidation or any similar procedures).
In any of the situations above, SKORR takes all applicable measures to protect its Users’ personal data.
4. TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
SKORR may, for the purposes identified above, transfer data to third parties located in third countries (outside the European Union and the European Economic Area), regarding which no adequacy decisions have been issued by the European Commission.
In such event, SKORR will implement the appropriate or suitable safeguards under the applicable law and comply therewith.
Users have the right to request information on the means to obtain copy of the safeguards adopted to transfer their data to third countries or the information of where they have been made available.
5. USERS’ RIGHTS
SKORR respects, at all times, your rights foreseen in the applicable data protection law. Indeed, you have the right to access your personal data, as well as to its rectification, erasure, opposition or limited processing and portability, directly through Settings inside the App or written request addressed to email@example.com or through support on http://skorr.social.
Users may also withdraw the consent to process their data at any time. However, this does not affect any processing carried out until such date based on any consent previously provided.
Regarding the purpose of profiling you, as abovementioned, you also have the right to obtain human intervention on the part of the controller, as well as to express your point of view and to contest the decision.
While we hope you’ll remain a lifelong SKORR user, if for some reason you ever want to delete your account, just go to Settings inside the App. If you ask to delete your account, you will have up to 30 days to restore your account before we delete your information from our servers. During this period, your account will not be visible to other Users.
It is also important to us that you stay in control over whom you communicate with. That is why we have built a number of tools in Settings inside the App that let you indicate, among other things, who you want to be able to see your profile and invite you to battles/challenges, whether you would like to receive updates on just your friends or all SKORR Users, and whether you’d like to block another User from viewing your profile again. For more information about how to control your privacy settings, check out Settings inside the App.
6. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data processed by SKORR shall only be stored for the necessary period for the purposes aforesaid. After this period, such data shall be permanently erased.
7. DATA RETENTION
SKORR shall retain its Users’ personal data for as long as his/her account is active in order for the Services to be provided. The period of time during which the data is stored and maintained by SKORR varies depending on the purpose for which the data is processed. For instance, while your posts are stored for 48 hours, the comments contained therein are stored for 90 days.
Indeed, there are legal requirements that demand the retention of data for a certain period of time. Thus, whenever there is no specific legal requirement, the data will be stored and kept only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or further processing, or, if and when applicable, for the period determined by the competent data protection authorities, after which it will be deleted.
8. DATA SECURITY
SKORR is committed to ensuring the safety of your personal data, since its collection and until its deletion or anonymization.
In this sense and taking into consideration the nature, scope, context and purposes of processing as well as the risk of varying likelihood and severity for the rights and freedoms of the Data Subjects, SKORR has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to such risk.
However, data security is also the responsibility of the Data Subjects themselves. SKORR advises its Users to implement the necessary measures to protect their personal data, when disclosing it to SKORR.
Hence, if the Data Subject has any reason to believe that the disclosure of data is no longer secure or that the personal data is being accessed by third parties, please immediately notify SKORR of the issue by contacting us in accordance with the Contact Information section below.
However, despite our best efforts to protect your personal data, there is always the risk of this data being accessed by third parties. Therefore, you are responsible for ensuring that the tools (devices, software and network/connections) used by you are safe and that you take precautionary measures to ensure a more secure internet use and data flow.
9. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial proceedings, as Data Subject, under the law, you are entitled to file a complaint before a Data Protection Authority or any other relevant authority, in case you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the legal framework in force.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION
Should you have any doubts or questions concerning the way SKORR processes your personal data, please send a clarification request to SKORR’s Data Protection Officer, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last update: May, 24th , 2018