How Can We Help?
Associate Instagram Professional to Skorr with active statistics
In this video we demonstrate how you can associate Instagram Professional, which must be connected to a Facebook page, in order to read the statistics of publications in your Skorr application!
This step is important if:
- If you have previously added a personal Instagram page and are not yet a Professional in the application.
- You can’t see statistics in the Skorr app. Sometimes there is a broken connection during API updates or the authorization that was previously given has expired.
Step by step:
- Open the Skorr App;
- Go to your profile in the top right corner;
- Click on Social Networks;
- If you already have a Professional Instagram page there, unlink it. To do this, click the “X” button and confirm “Remove”;
- Then click on the Professional Instagram icon;
- Confirm that you want to use Facebook to associate the Professional Instagram page (sometimes the Facebook system “falls asleep”, click on the update button as shown in the video to display the options;
- Click on Settings;
- Select the Professional Instagram account you want to add to Skorr and click Next;
- Next, check whether the button is active when authorizing the App to read the page statistics. If it is deactivated, activate it, this step is essential so that Skorr can present you with the data;
- Confirm with the “Finish” button and the page addition is now authorized;
- On the next screen you have returned to the Skorr application and can now confirm the use of your Professional Instagram page;
- Close and then Save;